DANHEAT are willing to help you dimentioning your air heater.
We are willing to help, whether we speak about new systems or modifying existing heaters.
DANHEAT A/S produces air heaters, which are made for just your needs
- indirectly heated for temperatures up to 2400C
- for a capacity up to 2.200 kW
- for extremely large air amounts
- for large output pressure
- for indirectly and directly heating
* with control for optimal heating economy
- frequency controlled fan motors
- modulated burners
- variable output temperatures
* in an execution to fit your design
- in special measures according to your instructions
- with cover plates in electroplated steel
* with accessories, which matches the actual heater
- filter cabinets for fresh air inlet
- air mixing cabinets for re-cirkulation/fresh air
- fans for room suction
Type V-24 and B-24 new model
DANHEAT air heaters cover capacities ranging from 22 – 2200 kW, and are delivered in vertical or horizontal executions, oil or gas fired. The heaters are intended for bigger or smaller rooms, where instant heat is required e.g. workshops, factories, garages, storage halls, sports halls etc. The heaters are used free-standing or are connected to canals.
The heaters are in a construction of heavy corner posts and double insulated cover plates. Smoke outlet is as a standard placed on top, but can be placed with the outlet going out the side. Combustion chamber and first turn chamber are made of stainless steel.
All the air heaters are controlled by a programmable room thermostat with clock function, which are placed separately in the room.
DANHEAT air heaters are constructed by simple principles with directly air heating, which gives a high efficiency and hereby a safe operation with low costs. From the drawing you can see, how the air passes the combustion chamber and the heat exchanger and is heated directly. The heated air blows directly out in the room, which calls for heat, or is lead out through canals to other rooms.
• Oil or gas fired
• Simple and service friendly
• In electroplated edition
• Suitable for canal connection
• Outstanding heating economy
• Vertical or horizontal edition
• Built after your instructions
Type V25-V350 new model
Danheat hot air heaters cover capacities from 22-2,200 kW and are supplied in Portrait or landscape performance and for oil or gas. The units are designed for heating larger and smaller rooms, where immediate heat is required, for example. workshops, production halls, garages, warehouses, sports halls, etc. The units can be used free-flowing or they can be connected to ducts.
The units are built in a construction of powerful corner posts and double insulated cover plates. Smoke exit is by default located at the top, but can be delivered through the side. The combustion chamber and the first reversing chamber are made of stainless steel.
All hot air heaters are controlled by a programmable room climate that is placed separately in the room.
Danheat hot air heaters are based on simple principles of direct air heating, which provide high efficiency and thus safe operation at low cost. The principle outline shows how the air passes the combustion chamber and heat exchanger and is heated directly. The heated air is blown directly into the room, which has to be heated or passed through channels to other rooms.
• For oil or gas
• Simple and service friendly
• In galvanized construction
• Suitable for channel connection
• Excellent firing economy
• Portrait or landscape performance
• Customized according to your wishes